We are a family that does taco night at least once a week for dinner. Its one of the meals my kids always look forward to. This week I switched it up a little and put a fun spin on taco night. Taco stuffed shells are an easy dinner of stuffed jumbo shells. This recipe can serve 6 people but with how much my family loved it there wasn’t a single left over.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Yields: 6 servings
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 1-pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 ½ cups jarred salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese ( divided )
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook the pasta shells in a pot according to the directions on the box and drain.
- Add the ground beef to a different pot and brown well.
- Drain the Fat
- Add taco seasoning and water to the meat. Stir and cook until water is gone.
- Stir in 1 cup salsa and ¾ cup cheese
- Scoop into the jumbo shells and top with remaining cheese and salsa.
- Bake in a covered pan for 15 min
Don’t forget to follow our family for more recipes and fun on Instagram @mamaandarmy