I am so excited to share a recipe my whole family is loving. Everyone was asking for more after there first plate. With a household of 5 it can often be hard to find a meal that everyone is going to love but I have finally found one! There is just something about a good casserole that I just love. Get ready to make this warm and cheesy recipe for your family again and again! Enjoy
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 45
- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- One 15 oz can of black beans. Rinse and drain well
- One 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- One 16 ounce can of mild enchilada sauce
- One 8-ounce container of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- One 16 ounce jar salsa Verde
- 2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 6 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
- Two 4-ounce cans of green chiles diced
- 20 corn tortillas, cut into ¾ inch wide strips
- 4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 deep dish pan with cooking spray
- In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over med heat. Add the onion and sauté until tender
- Add broth, beans, chicken soup, salsa Verde, enchilada sauce, sour cream, paprika, garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Bring to s simmer over med heat. Stir in the chicken, chiles tortilla strips and Cheddar cheese. Stir until everything is combined well.
- Pour into baking dish and spread Monterey Jack on top.
- Bake for 30-35 min/ until Cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Let sit 10 min before serving
I hope your family loves this recipe as much as ours did!
Follow our family at @mamaandarmylife Instagram page for more fun!